What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click her
Results Outsell Promises, Day In and Day Out!
- Get the Most Amount of Money for my client’s House
- Within the Shortest Time Frame
- With Minimum Inconvenience to You
I Strive For
- Successful, Smooth Home Selling / Home Buying Experience
- Satisfied Clients / Customers
- Repeat Business
Preparation, Pricing, Presentation
How to market your home in Marin and get the best price for your properties?
Ask me about the full range service (staging, consultation, inspection, etc) I provide prior to putting your house on the market, and the details about the optimal marketing plan for your house to get maximum exposure for potential buyers, such as:
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Previews International Property. Your qualified luxury property can be seen by discriminating buyers and top Realtors around the world
- Leading edge Internet Presences with first class pictures and Virtual Tour
- Print advertisements (Marin IJ, Novato Advance, Marin Home, Pacific Sun, Press Democrat, Chronicle) as appropriate
- Unique and Powerful Coldwell Banker 'Buy and Sell' Event
- Local Brokers Open House
- Weekend Open Houses
- Email campaign
Please give me the privilege to interview with you for the job of representing you in the sale of your home. Find out for yourself why I am the Best Realtor for YOU!
Staging is a fun and satisfying experience for my clients, whether it is de-clutter, reorganize furniture, partial staging for a room or two, or whole house staging. They all loved the end-results after the house is staged.
Because my goal is to get top dollar for my sellers, I make sure that all my listings are shown under the best lights. One of the things I do at the earliest stage of my listing is to tour my client's house. My client and I will look at the house thoroughly, objectively, and decide together what need to be done to best showcase the house when the house goes on the market.
Inevitably, staging becomes one of the steps to take in preparing the house for sale.
However, are you required to get rid of all your own furniture, rent brand new ones from the stager, pay tons of money, and make the house totally different from the home you live and love before you can sell? Absolutely NOT!
There are several stages in ‘Staging’, from cleaning up the clutters, rearranging furniture, to completely stage the house with different furniture.
I worked wonderfully together with my stager(s). We strive to use as much of the owner’s possessions as possible, but at the same time, completely make over the house. As a team, my clients and I together determine the best features we want to showcase, that is, the SELLING POINT of the house. Everything else we do complements the selling point.
For my two listings in Baypoint Lagoons, we know the lagoon, the hill and the wildlife are the selling points of the houses. First, we uncluttered the houses and then we reused, simplified and changed placement of furniture, paintings, and decorative items. The costs to both staging were at a minimum; but the effects were tremendous! The lagoon and hill just jump out of the picture. We commanded top dollars and broke neighborhood record for both properties last year when the market started to slow down.
An example of Full Staging is a hillside estate with unbelievable hill and forest views. Since this is an investment property which was vacated and upgraded, the house was completey empty. We created a comfortable vacation-like oasis for my client under a conservative budget. My client could not stop raving about how wonderful her house looked.
Another home went through a partial staging. The owners have older style furniture for dining room and breakfast area, which do not go with the modern style of the home. We staged dining room and breakfast area with new furniture but the rest are my clients furniture and decorative items.
Many of my clients do not want formal staging. They have wonderful taste, love their house and are very proud of their home. All they want to do is to clean and organize their home and belongings and take pride in them. All those houses show great after sweat equity!
Just remember, a huge price tag does not guarantee a great showing house. Make sure your Realtor and your stager have the special eyes for your wonderful home!
Selling Your Home? - Give me a call and I will come over to consult with you on how to best showcase your house. Don't worry about how it looks right now. I am your Realtor and it is my job to work with you in making improvements to your house if needed. I am enormously proud of my sellers' before and after pictures of their houses. You will be totally surprised and really love all the fun staging brings!